Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Checker


Hey everyone! I come with this new look, and since I'm kinda in a hurry I'm going to make this a short post.
It had been a while since I visited E.M.A (after all I already owned the whole store), and it sure was a pleasant surprise to find some new releases, one of them being this jacket . This store has been my secret (until now), because you can find unique pieces at an incredibly low price. I figured this jacket would be look perfect with my Maitreya Dune Boots and my favorite updo hair in this moment (Kyoot's Army Hot Mess).

Bye!

P.S. Make sure you see the pictures in their full size in my flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/30098870@N07/

Credits:

Hair: [Kyoot Army] - Hot Mess
Jacket: (part of)=E.M.A=check Blouson & jodhpurs (BR)
Jeans: KP_Jeans_Long_DarkGray_SkinnyBotin_Ver.1.0 from Tricolore
Boots: Maitreya Dune Boots - Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment