Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2008

Shoe Craze!

Shoe Craze II

What can I say? I just love shoes! and I was lucky enough to find some really unique high heels, and well they're just adorable. What I like the most about them is how they remind me of Sex and the City, and I can feel like Carrie Bradshaw looking fashionable through the streets Manhattan. I searched left and right for an outfit to match these adorable pumps, ended up going for a Cashmere skirt and the Savvy? Bustier in teal. The finishing touch and the one that allowed the outfit to actually blend in together was the belt by M*A*ii*K*I.
Shoe Craze
Since these pumps left me in a flowery mood I wore a necklace that goes accordingly: the Chicoco floral necklace.

Hope you guys liked it!

Lauryn <3

Credits:
Hair: Uw.St Gloria - Hair Coffee by UncleWeb
Top: "Savvy?" Separates: Rouched Bustier TEAL
Skirt: *CASHMERE*CIRCA SKIRT
Shoes: *THE CLOSET* BigFlowerPump_PPL
Belt: M*A*ii*K*I High Waisted Belt Patent Black*
Necklace: *chicoco* floral necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment