Also if you want to get to know me and this blog a little better scroll down, since I decided to do the "Why Do I Blog Meme?" made by Strawberry Singh. So here it is!
- How long have you been blogging? I've been blogging since June of 2008 on a blog for a styling company that used to exist in Second Life and now gone, but then began my own blog on September of 2008.
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging after meeting Dahlia Eilde and Nicolas Sinatra who used to have an amazing fashion blog (http://bonnieclyde.wordpress.com/), them and my friend James Schwarz inspired me and encouraged me to start my own blog. I keep Nic and Dahl's blog in my blog roll for sentimental value and because I think they had a unique and witty way of blogging that’s difficult to find these days.
- How many times a week do you post an entry? Well when I first started blogging I wasn't very busy in rl and had plenty of time so sometimes 2 times a week. After I began working in rl, they were times in which not even a blog post a week was possible for me. These days I've been able to do at least once a week. It all depends on inspiration, and the time it takes to take and edit my pictures.
- How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? Not many to be honest, probably 5 or 6.
- What is the theme/topic of your blog? When I first started this blog, was back when I had a lot of free time for second life, so I thought it would be me exploring little stores with great items no one had found, which is why the name of this blog is SL Style Hunter. After a while, it turned into a look to my personal style, to the things I enjoy doing in second life and my pictures.
- Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Yes, I do on occasion, but I should do it more often I know how much a blog comment makes a blogger’s day.
- Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Yes, I like to see if a post was popular or not and find where most of my blog’s traffic is coming from.
- Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? No, I don’t. I do cringe though, when I see the pictures of my blog back in the beginning lol.
- Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? A little, I think they get to know the kind of things I like and my style. But I don’t usually write much on my blog posts, so I would think people would get to know me better through plurk.
- Do you blog under your real name? No, I only blog with my second life name.
- Are there topics that you would never blog about? Well for one, I would never include an item in my blog that I don’t like. I don’t do “reviews” in terms of making a deep analysis of the quality of an item I’m wearing. I don’t consider myself an expert so I don’t feel like I have the authority to do those types of reviews.
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? I only have this blog, I do have a tumblr but I mostly just repost random stuff I see that I find funny.
- What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? It has helped meet a lot of people and provides me a creative outlet. I have improved my photography skills because of this blog, which is a great learning process.
- So, why do you continue to blog? If it wasn't for this blog, I probably wouldn't even log into Second Life anymore. This blog is my hobby, my way to release the stress caused by my real life work and different circumstances. It’s something I enjoy doing and that I feel proud of.
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes Olive
Lashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 39 Luscious
Skin and Makeup: PXL - Sophia Natural
Hair: Burley - Julia DarkBrowns
Nails: Pixel Mode - Diamond Edition Mesh Nails
Top: Baiastice - Kasia studded top black
Skirt: Eaters Coma - Flares Skirt / White Stripe
Hat: Baiastice - Estela hat whiteblack (modded: tinted the white part to be a little darker)
Necklace: [glow] studio - Kitsch necklace
Shoes: N-Core - OMEGA