Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

Golden Diva!

Golden Diva

Black has to be recognized as the most elegant color, it's appropriate for almost every occasion and has been an endless source of inspiration for fashionistas everywhere. Even though many people say "you can never go wrong with black" I have proven that to be wrong. I have witnessed how some turn black into a dull color, instead of being the representation of glamour that we all know and love.

A way in which I avoid the dullness is by using a color contrast, and this time I gave shine to my outfit with Gold. Accessories are of the utmost importance when it comes to making an outfit an utter success, so I decided that all my accessories would be gold and black. From the necklace to the exquisite ankle boots (for which I have to thank Emmleigh again, she knows I have thing for bows) black and gold are always present, giving light to the outfit.

Credits:

Hair: Maitreya Yasmin - Walnut
Dress: Stella black minidress by Ivalde
Necklace: Swallowtail Jupiter Long Necklace Black
Belt: AuDi Leather Belt [Gold] by Armidi
Shoes: Gbberish**Disco Ankle Boots (Solid Gold)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so hardcore amazing it hurts :)

    Love the outfit, props!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha you always lead me to shoes with bows! That's why I luv ya.

    ReplyDelete