Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

The 80's

It's not a secret the fact that the 80's have been making a strong comeback, elements such as leggings and leg warmers have a place in our everyday wardrobe once again. This trend is far from fading away, if anything it's getting stronger. One of the stores in sl that has taken care of preserving such trend has been Emery, luckily enough they have a new collection out and of course I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

My favorite was the new Emery Ringleader of the Tormentors Outfit (which I'm wearing in the first pic), and as everything in that store it combines 80's with Rock & Roll with such an explosive and fabulous mixture Emery captivates us yet again.

While I was feeling still 80's inspired from my visit to Emery, I went through my inventory and as a result this second outfit was born. I'll let all of you be the judges.

'Till the next time

Lauryn <3

Credits:

Picture 1:
Hair: Kin- Pur - [Brown]
Outfit: Emery-Outfit Ringleader of the Tormentors
Shoes: Maitreya Verve Pumps - Red

Picture 2:
Hair: Damsefly- Sydney Brown Mocha Splash
Dress: ..::A.Y.Y::.. Phella White
Leggings: (part of ) :Bijou: Fly [Green set]
Belt: *GC* 3 Buckled Belt from gigi Couture
Bracelets: *UnTone* BH Bracelet
Shoes: Maitreya Mishima Dawn - Patent Liquorice

1 comment:

  1. And Zada Zenovka of Shapes by Zada has made a fantastic 80s skin!

    ReplyDelete