Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Blanco & Negro

So last weekend I graduated in rl.. yay!! Since my school is not into the traditional graduation outfit (cap, gown and tassel) and well neither am I. I took it as an opportunity to go shopping in rl and after visiting many stores and having sore feet, ended up deciding to wear this: a white coat, black dress underneath, black basic tights and black and white heels (to keep it clean and simple). I spent some more time shopping in sl trying to recreate this look and Armidi gave me the chance do it, because luckily they have a coat almost identical to the one I wore.

And well black and white is always a good combination, a fantastic contrast that is bound to look just classy and elegant. I was lucky to find in both rl and sl the black and white heels that just finished the look (the only difference is that in rl I had to practice for weeks with them so I wouldn't fall on top of the dean while getting my diploma, which for those who know me, wouldn't come as a surprise).


P.S. I managed to get my diploma and I didn't trip :P

Credits:

Hair: Laqroki~ Silk II- Black
Coat:{Gisaci} Francia Woven Coat - Off White
Tights: G.L.A.M. Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights
Shoes: .:Periquita Tie me up Dollys White:.

No comments:

Post a Comment