Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Getting down to business! (this is a fashion blog after all)


Okay so let me introduce myself for those who don't know me yet, my name is Lauryn Arado and I'm an SL shopaholic (okay I accept it I've got issues ) and I always go from store to store hunting down every new item in the apparel. In one of those many shopping expeditions I came across a very interesting belt at Chicoco and then I proceeded to find an outfit to go with it.


I decided to wear one of my old time favorites: the Armidi Keiko Tunic Dress, which matches perfectly with some brown leggings and heels of the same color. The belt can also be worn with this exact same dress in black and without the leggings, I just thought they were appropriate since autumn has arrived.

'Till the next time!

Lauryn Arado <3

Credits:

Dress: Armidi Limited - Keiko Tunic Dress [Glade]
Hair: -DC- Lara II
Leggings: :: M*A*ii*K*I :: Legging Brown
Belt: *chicoco* wood ball belt brown
Shoes: [Armidi Gisaci] Barcelona Slingback - Bole w/ Gold
Earrings: Slink Wood and Amber earrings

The background for the photos I got at http://www.enews.org/blog/labels/desktops.html

No comments:

Post a Comment