Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Heart Sakuras

This week I was excited to find out that Sayuri Cremorne had some new releases, one of those is the Goldfish Dress which has a beautiful print done on the top part of the dress and a gorgeous flower, which I assumed to be a Sakura also known as a Cherry Blossom. That's why I immediatly thought of a place filled with flowers and trees for the picture, a place I felt went accordingly with the Goldish Dress.

I Heart Sakuras

P.S. I'm really happy to share with you the fact that this is my 60th blog post! I want to thank all the people that have approached to tell me how much they like my blog and of course, all the designers that have trusted me to share with the rest of the world their work. Thanks to all of you that have kept me going <3

Bye for now,

Lauryn

Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Eyes - eyes by LL bright ice crystal
Hair: Maitreya - Faye
Skin: Laqroki - Tasha [Fair]
Top: (part of) SUGARCUBE - Goldfish Dress [Blue]
Skirt: (part of) Elate! Maria (Plum) Blogger Appreciation Gift
Jacket: ::eLDee:: ATOLL Silver Cover Up
Earrings: UZURI - Jabari earrings
Necklace: +plus - Funky Necklace in Silver
Belt: Reek - I Heart Colors Belt
Shoes: Kalnins - Coquette

Pose: Golden Delish - Don't Crush Me

No comments:

Post a Comment