Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Party in Miami!

Miami

It seems like I'm inspired lately, so I'm going to take advantage of that as much as I can. Since my last two looks were on the soft and girly side I decided to shake it up a little and do a more colorful and funky outfit. I imagined myself wearing this in a place surrounded by palm trees and next to a bar or a club, the place that immediatly came to my mind was South Beach.

It all started with this new top from Dollita, which set the mood of this blog post, the rest came naturaly. The new Fab.Pony Sunglasses match perfectly with the tropical feel of this outfit and the new jewelry from Uzuri worked as a charm.

Miami

Hope you guys like it! Lauryn <3

Credits:

Hair: ::69:: PEACH -Soil-
Skin: Bebae - Delilah *Caramel (Group Gift)
Top: Dollita - Stripe Shirt (Green)
Shorts: Kunglers - Short Jeans Marine Dirty
Shades: Fab.Pony - "Viper" Sunglasses (Natural Animal)
Earrings: Uzuri - Geriji Gold Earrings
Bangle: Uzuri - Zamani Bangle
Belt: Reek - I heart Color Belt
Shoes: Redgrave - St. Tropez Heels - Ocean

Poses: Pretzel*Poses - Famous So I Do What I Want 5| Chico Chica >>hmn - stand08- Priority4 | [LAP] - Super Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment