Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

Tulip

Tulip

I'm still amazed by the cute dresses and wonderful new items Sugarcube has released over the past few days. This store was one of my major fashion discoveries as a noob, I remember I loved everything in the store and well that hasn't changed! Sayuri released Hasu (this wonderful dress) which at the moment it's only available in white, but she spoiled me (ty! <3) and gave it to me in pink a yet to be released color <3.

Tulip II

Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Eyes - pc eyes by LL bright ice crystal
Lashes: Cake- Bedroom Lashes
Hair: W&Y - HAIR 74 PACK A
Skin: Laqroki - Amanda [Fair]
Dress: ::SUGARCUBE:: - HASU - one shoulder (bruit rose)
Socks: Shiny Things - Free Stockings (Teal)
Headband: (tinted) Miel - AMTULIP headband LICORICE
Belt: (Tinted) M*A*ii*K*I High Waisted Belt *Patent White*
Shoes: LOTTA - Dorothy (brn)

Poses: {flowey} oh you do? | {flowey} I was going to send you love letter

No comments:

Post a Comment