Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tasha: The Evolution

Tasha: The Evolution

One of the first skin I bought in sl was Tasha by Laqroki, I'd been looking for months as a noobish avatar when I finally came across Tasha, it was love at first sight. At the time, the new laqroki Glow Skin line didn't exist it was all about the Portrait Skins. I wore Tasha for months, if you want prove just look at the first blog posts I made back in September of 2008.

That's why I was so excited when I heard Laqroki was releasing a new version of Tasha as a part of the new skin line. And I thought it would be interesting to show all of you how much these skins have evolved, if they were really good back in my noob days (and they still are) they are just plain fantastic now! As you can all see in the pictures both skins are really good, but the new Glow Skin Line will provide a better shading (without being overdone) and a much improved and realistic detailing.

Tasha: The Evolution

I'll let all of you be the judges... but this is one of those times in which images speak louder than words.

P.S. The fatpack for the new Tasha Glow Skins is only 1990L!

Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Eyes - pc eyes by LL bright ice crystal
Lashes: Mayden Couture - eyelashes V2 9
Hair: Maitreya - Aisha II Ebony
Skins: Laqroki - Tasha [Fair] Portrait Skin | Tasha [Fair] Glow Skins.
Jacket: Milk Motion - My admiral jacket
Bra: &Bean - In a manner of speaking Black
Pants: Cashmere - Risque Shorts
Earrings: UZURI - Geriji Gold Ear rings
Shoes: Kookie - Chic Heels Creamy Late

Poses: All by TorridWear.

1 comment:

  1. i love this outfit! it's so simple yet so fabulous!

    i can't seem to find the store for the shorts, do you possibly have a landmark/teleport handy? thank you!!

    ReplyDelete