Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Monochromatic

I've been obsessing over soft colors lately, even though I almost always go for color contrasts I decided that this time around I would do a soft and delicate mix. Luckily, the new releases by Sugarcube, Atelier AM and Truth made that easy. The new sugarcube skirts are adorable, it's really a great find and an awesome addition to any girls closet as far as the new Atelier AM necklaces go... pearls and a flower need I say more? <3>

Monochromatic

Credits:

Eyes: Reale - Natural Bliss *Ash Blue
Lashes: Mayden Couture - eyelashes V2 9
Hair: TRUTH - Luna espresso
Skin: Laqroki - Kat [Fair]
Top: (part of) MichaMi - Glitter Tube & leggings in Beige
Skirt: ::SUGARCUBE:: frothy tiered skirt (gold)
Necklace: +*Atelier AM*+ layered flower necklace *gold
Earrings: Paper Couture - Pearl Strand Set
Shoes: *Kookie* - Chic Heels Creamy Latte

Pose: ::C'est la vie!:: Fashion Series#01-04

No comments:

Post a Comment