Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shoe Luv @ First Sight!

The lovely machang Pichot will be releasing soon her new shoe line called ANEXX, she was kind enough to give me some of the upcoming ANEXX shoes. All I can say is that it was Shoe Luv @ First Sight, ever since we met we're inseperable and I don't see a break up coming any time soon. I've found true shoe loving!

Here's a couple of looks I put together for these wonderful shoes. Keep your eyes open, these shoes will be released soon!




Hope you like it!

Credits:

Look 1
Eyes: Poetic Colors - bright ice crystal
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: Maitreya - Piper
Skin: Laqroki - Jennie
Jacket: LeLutka - LENA Jacket/Black
Top: *Thimbles* - Ordinary Tube Top wine
Skirt: (part of) Ce Cubis Effect - Song Bird
Necklace: (luc) - Seven Ultra Lounge VIP Exclusive Necklace
Shoes: ANEXX Ribbon Belt Pumps - Black/Red

Pose: {flowey} beta summer 3

Look 2
Hair: Zero Style - Kuhn
Skin: Bebae - Erin cinna
Dress: Elate! - Nivaya (ice)
Necklace: ICoN - VN Black Necklace
Glasses: Fashionably Dead - Bugeye Glasses
Clutch Bag: =DeLa*= Clutch Bag "juju"
Shoes: ANEXX Fringe Pumps - Silver/White

Pose: C'esta la vie! Standing Pose Cute #04

2 comments:

  1. love your blog! i just put up a post myself of machang's shoes. they're amazing aren't they? you've got great style. i'm a fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww tyvm eunikira! <33 and OMG the shoes, I mean ribbons and fringe pumps, need I say more? just yummmm

    ReplyDelete