Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sunday School Teacher

I decided to change my usual brunette look and go blonde this time, mostly because the new Laqroki skin looks makes a stunning blonde! I came up with this look inspired by the limited edition of the Yuki Heels made by Kookie, which inspired me to mix red with earthtones.



Anyway I'm not very talkative today, so just Enjoy! Hope you like it :)

Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - eyes by LL bright foggy morning
Lashes: Silhouette - COMBED
Hair: fri.day - Leigh Anxious blonde
Skin: LAQ - Jessica [Fair]
Top: Surf Couture - La playe Tee Red
Skirt: =E.M.A= denim skirt (no longer available)
Leggings: !Ohmai - Basic Sheer Leggings [WOOD]
Scarf: VG Layered Scarf in Copper
Glasses: Miel Genius Peepers
Bag: Beetle Bones *Shoulder Bag (Brown)
Shoes: Kookie - Limited Edition Yuki Sock Supreme Heel Tart (only 50L!)

Poses: *TorridWear* Fresh 05, 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment