Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summerin' at the Caribbean!

So ok I know I'm late and that by now almost every sl fashion blog out there has been talking and posting looks with LeLutka's Summer Collection. I've been meaning to do a summery look like this one, and LeLutka's Gaenor dress gave me the perfect chance to do a very summery stylish look. It's something I picture someone wearing in the Caribbean or at the Hamptons while on a shopping spree.



Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - Eyes by LL bright crystal
Lashes: Silhouette - Lashes Butterfly
Hair: (modded hairband re-textured) AOHARU - Mischa01
Skin: Bebae - Erin [Cinna]
Dress: LeLutka - GAENOR dress/oldlace
Undershirt: Sugarcube - String Tank White
Bag: ICON - clutch (Black) Panda
Bracelet: UZURI - Ghalong Bracelet
Shoes: AOHARU - Flat Gladiator Sandals Black

Poses: F*S Florence| F*S LBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment