Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

Fawn Loves Flowers

This blog post was mainly inspired by this dress made by the incredible OMGWTF Barbecue, and it will be realeased tomorrow! The Leda Dress it's sheer and see through and absolutely dreamy. For the picture I was thinking first a garden or something more summery, but once I tried this Photo Set made by La petite morte, I realized they belonged together :)

Lately I'm a bit obsessed with flowers and I love the head pieces WILD O makes, but this time I went a little bit further and I tried with a tattoo which I felt matched this look.



Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - eyes by LL broght ice crystal.
Lashes: Redgrave - Showgirl
Hair: Lamb - Milk
Skin: Curio - Petal June
Dress: This is a Fawn - Leda Dress [seafoam]
Headpiece: WILD O - Juliet white/blue
Necklace: Violet Voltaire - Girls Germs Set Faerie
Tattoo: AITUI - Cherry Blossoms
Shoes: Periquita - Funny Girl Flats

Pose: {flowey} beta summer 1

No comments:

Post a Comment