Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Life is a Cabaret

The new So Many Styles T-shirt Dresses come with a lovely corsage which inspired me to create this look. It all came together quite easily and naturally just really playing around with different stuff I had in my inventory and hadn't wore in a while, I really liked the results and decided to blog it. Hope you guys like it!




Background image from http://lunanyxstock.deviantart.com/


Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - Gold Flakes opal
Lashes: Silhouette Lashes: BABYDOLL
Hair: VintageWear (now Epoque) - London Import
Skin: Belleza - Belle Pale Ruby The Morning After
Dress: So Many Styles - Tshirt Dress Red
Undershirt: ::bijou:: simple tubetop [white]
Stockings: Royal Blue - Garter Socks in Noir
Hat: Akeyo - Fedora Blackwool
Gloves: (part of) Phoenix Rising - Touch Slip Dress
Shoes: Maitreya - Verve Pumps Red

Poses: *TorridWear* - Step 08| F*S Look Looow| *TorridWear* - Vain 05.

2 comments:

  1. <333333 it! I love where your inspirations come from and what you do with them. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww tyvm Bella! Lately I've been doing very theme oriented blog posts. Glad to see you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete