Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2008

Yes... Houndstooth Again!

Yes... Houndstooth again

This week the new main store of Bijou was opened and of course, with new releases. It has been one of the biggest news and it has been all over the fashion blogs, so evidently I had to go and take a look. I've been a great fan of Bijou for a long time, and I was on the verge of tears when SL ate 1k items of my inventory and with those I lost all my Bijou stuff. So I figured it was time to move on and start the recovery and well... nothing better to cheer you up after such a traumatic incident than getting your inventory full of new releases.

So the first thing that caught my attention was this coat and even though not long ago I did a post with a houndstooth pattern jacket I just couldn't help it. I matched the coat with a beige tank top and boots (from ETD still on sale WooT!), the espresso city slacks from Novocaine and as a finishing touch I added a choker from Malt Fashions.

Yes... Houndstooth again

Until the next time! ;)

Credits:

Eyes: Natural Bliss Ash Blue - Reale
Skin: Laqroki - Jasmin
Hair: Edie Aden
Lashes: Artemis Lashes - The oBscene
Coat: Metro [BlackxWhite] - Bijou
Tank: MichaMi: GlamTank in Beige
Pants: City Slacks ::espresso - Novocaine
Choker: Chunky Choker MATT BLACK - MALT Fashions
Shoes: ETD Shoes: Kristin Bootie (Natural)

No comments:

Post a Comment