Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2008

Detective Arado: The Case of the Flared Tweeds

Detective Arado

So today I went into a severe fashion crisis, I had no idea of what to wear and how to match this gorgeous tweed flared pants I got from Aranel Ah (thanks again! btw). I figured a tunic long sweater and a belt would be ideal since the pants already have volume I didn't want to add more to the outfit in order to get a nice silhouette.

After I finished my outfit and I was finally pleased with it I realized I looked like the updated female version of Sherlock Holmes! since tweed and hats seemed to be a constant in his wardrobe. It's probably the fact that I almost never wear hats which made me feel like a detective LOL.

Bye!

Credits:

Eyes: Xtreme Vivideyes - Brown/Green - REALE
Skin: Jasmin - Laqroki
Hair and Hat: Charley - ETD
Sweater: Boucle Low Cut Tunic Sweater (grey) - Armidi
Pants: Fall Tweeds Cranberry - BOOM
Belt: M*A*ii*K*I High Waisted Belt
Scarf: Simple Scarf Black - AOHARU
Shoes: Maitreya Slinky Stilettos - Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment