Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Texture Rich

Texture Rich

I was looking for inspiration for a new outfit, and while looking at the UK Vogue, inspiration hit me in the form of tweed, argyle and knit. I'm usually rather conservative when it comes to mixing patters and texture, but this time I went for it and took a risk. The result was this girly and cozy look and since the idea came from the UK, it was only fair to pay some kind of tribute. That's why I went to the Knigtsbridge sim and used it as a background, after all not everyday I decide to put leather, argyle, knit and tweed all into the same outfit.

Texture Rich

Hope you like it <3

Credits:

Hair: loco (choco) - TEKUTEKU
Eyes: Xtreme Vivid Eyes (Brown/Green) - REALE
Skin: Jasmin - Laqroki
Lashes: Showgirl - REDGRAVE
Jacket and Shirt: (part of) *Shanghai Leather blouson&Tops&Jeans - Shanghai Magic
Skirt: Tweed skirt Six Buttons - Bonjour Fashion House
Tights: (part of) *Shanghai Check Dress (Knit Tights) - Shanghai Magic
Scarf: (modded) Knit Muffler Smooth *gray - Atelier AM
Shoes: Phoebe Grey - Kookie

No comments:

Post a Comment