Search This Blog

Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Releases from Laqroki!!

Suzu by Laqroki
Clara by Laqroki


I've always been a great fan of Laqroki, my usual skin is from there and I have to say that I haven't found any other skins that fit me so well as Laqroki does. Mallory Cowen was kind enough to send me a folder of the new and exciting releases to do a review, and well I can't say anything bad about it all I can do is wear them and admire the excellent detailing and shading.

Jasmin by Laqroki

I don't know how but they managed to do it once again! Everything from the lips, the eyebrows to the gorgeous makeup reminds of just one word: Perfection.

Emily by Laqroki

Don't forget to check out the Laqroki main store, it re-opened today!

Credits:

Hair: Nina- Brown from 69
Lashes: Lunacy Lashes tintable & scripted/ MoulinRouge from REDGRAVE/ BlackDarling from REDGRAVE
Skins: Laqroki

2 comments:

  1. Radical! They look so delicate and soft <3

    I like the suzu and emily on you, Laqroki = Lauryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that's why I love laqroki they're delicate and soft and now the detailing and shading it's even better than before!

    ty Jamesie! <3

    ReplyDelete