Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Vanidad en Terracota

I was feeling like one of those times in which I just have no idea of how to name a blog post, I hate coming up with names and I lack imagination in that department. So I named it after Vanity <33 with a little twist in spanish. Anyway let's talk fashion now, the new ANEXX boots are a huge hit at the shoe fair, and no wonder, just look at them they're gorgeous! I was incredibly lucky to be sent these shoes by machang Pichot one of the sweetest and caring persons I've met in sl, not only she creates beautiful things but she herself is a beautiful person. Let's just say this blog post is dedicated to great friends and of course great fashion ;)



Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - bright spanish moss
Lashes: Redgrave - MoulinRouge
Skin: Pink Fuel - Raine Honey
Hair: TEKUTEKU= Churi
Sweater: AOHARU - Turtle Neck Knit Nude
Skirt: Maitreya - Jules Jeans Skirt
Vest: Gigi Couture - Red Cowboy Vest
Tights: Luck Inc. Wool Panty Brown Stripes
Necklace: *chicoco* Red plastic ring necklace
Bag: BareRose Daisuki Red
Shoes: ANEXX Lace up Boots Red

Poses: [LAP] - WG- The Dakota| [LAP] - WG- The Haver.

No comments:

Post a Comment