Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Time for Circus Couture!



Beauty Avatar new releases are to die for! and along with more shoe lovin' from ANEXX it was only a matter of time for me to try to mix them both. I don't know exactly from where it came from but the idea of circus popped into my head when looking at the colors and the body suits this new collection has, along with some photography props I found at chanimations I just couldn't resist!







Hope you enjoy! Thanks to Vanity who helped me with this idea <33

Credits:

The Ringleader:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - bright - foggy morning
Lashes: [the obscene] iPOS Tintable
Hair: fri.day - Dylan
Skin: *Beauty Avatar Couture* ZETA Light Skin
Jacker: *COCO* Black Leather Jacket
Dress: *Beauty Avatar Couture* ZAE Black&Red
Leggings: M*A*ii*K*I Legging Black
Hat: WILD O!! Garden Hat/Black
Boots: ANEXX Knee High Button Boots Black

Pose: [LAP] Super Chick

The Tight Rope:

Lashes: Cake - Rag Doll Lashes
Hair: Kin Cami
Skin: DUTCH TOUCH CleO : Cream
Bodysuit: (includes tights) *Beauty Avatar Couture* SALLY Black Suit
Umbrella: chanimations Lace Parasol
Shoes: AW Design - CourtX 

Poses: All from chanimations the tight ropes pack

No comments:

Post a Comment