Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

La Garçon

Going very accordingly with my previous blog post, I continue the track of the black and white combination, the difference is that this time is about being delicate and mixing patterns and textures. I mixed the Allyn Shirt by MALT Fashions that I've been meaning to include on a blog post for a while, also the new tights by Luck Inc.

Hope you like it!




Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - bright ice crystal
Lashes: [glow] Innocent.eyelashes.Soft
Hair: BP* yuka chignon
Skin: LAQ Jennie
Blouse: MALT Fashions - Allyn Shirt Snow White
Pants: Artilleri 1st mate capri *black*
Tights: Luck Inc - Wool Panty Gray Southwest
Headpiece: LaGyo - Love me or not black
Bag: Paper Couture - The Boulevard Bag (Noir)
Shoes: Maitreya - Neyya Teo Cap White

Pose: [Snook] Oh so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment