Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Goldie The Diva

Lately I've been liking the idea of changing my usual dark hair tones and trying out being a blonde for a while. I thought of Hollywood glamour and classic divas, and I have to admit of Scarlett Johansson she makes me want to be a blonde at times (yes I admit it). Anyway I hope you enjoy this post inspired by showgirls and flappers.




Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - bright ice crystal
Lashes: Redgrave - Moulin Rouge
Skin: CUPCAKES Enchanted Cream
Hair: TRUTH - Evie
Dress: Donna Flora - BIRD Gold
Stockings: blowpop - Lace Top stockings black
Hat: (part of) *ICING* Camera Girl
Necklace: Atelier AM - ball necklace *black
Shoes: Maitreya Neyya Patent Leather Black

Pose: *TorridWear* Vain 05.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Dress the Setting and pure showgirl look to this whole outfit you are so smexy
    x
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you Vaniii you're the smexiest of all tho <3

    ReplyDelete