Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Obsidian

As I mentioned on my previous post now I'm ready to get more into fall fashion and I will leave summer behind. This time I tried to go with a basic and clean look where the color black is predominant and with gold accessories. Gold and Black are always a stunning combination. With the help of these stunning boots and coat it was easy for me to get the outfit together.




Credits:


Eyes: Poetic Colors - Jaded Eyes Dusk
Lashes: Redgrave - Luscious
Skin: PXL - JADE Pale
Hair: TRUTH - Qopi Light Blonde 01 Roots
Nails: Pixel Mode - Diamond Edition Mesh Nails
Feet: Slink - Womens Medium Barefeet
Coat: Belgravia - Millie Mink Coat
Leggings: AOHARU - Leggings Black
Necklace: LaGyo - Maya necklace gold
Bag: ORTA - Stella clutch in gold
Boots: House of Hucci - Akita Leather Boots

Poses: ma Vie - Savage Beauty 12 and *EverGlow* - Girls 640

No comments:

Post a Comment