Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2013

In the Wild

Hey all! I decided to change a little from the retro looks I've been doing lately (I may get back to those later though) and go for what will probably be the last summer look. I was inspired by the new shoes from Hucci and their exotic feel. That's why I went with bold colors and prints.


Took the pictures at this pretty sim some of my plurk friends shared recently: Here's a SLURL.  








Credits:


Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes Parchment
Lashes: Redgrave - Luscious
Skin and Makeup: PXL - JADE SK
Hair: TRUTH - Amaya Light Brown 05 Fade
Feet: Slink - Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
Nails: Pixel Mode - Diamond Edition Mesh Nails
Dress: Epoque - Bodycon Mini - Aztec Primary
Necklace: [glow] studio - Liquid Gold Necklace
Clutch: Milk Motion - owl minaudière clutch
Shoes: House of Hucci - Yilan Sandals

Poses: *EverGlow* - Girls623, 629.

No comments:

Post a Comment