Search This Blog

Monday, September 23, 2013

A Touch Of Surrealism

Hey all! I'm back from some short rl vacations. A lot of things happened while I was absent from sl and I'm trying to catch up, lots of events and lots of amazing new releases. Anyway, I've always been a big fan of Designers United. I've been blogging this event for years! and this is why I was sooo excited to see that it's back and the theme is Surrealism. So I mixed some items from that event from others I had in my inventory already and new releases and came up with this look.




Credits:

Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes Hazel
Lashes: Redgrave - Luscious
Skin: PXL - JADE Pale
Hair: TRUTH - Anessa
Nails: Pixel Mode - Sculpted Nails V2
Top: Baiastice - Luis Sleeveless Shirt B/W (available @ The Liaison Collaborative)
Skirt: House of Fox - Drapped Skirt Black (available @ Designers United 5)
Tights: Izzie's - Patterned Tights Leopard
Necklace and Earrings: [glow] studio - Razzle necklace and earrings
Clutch: Milk Motion - daliesque clutch lips (available @ Designers United 5)
Shoes: Maitreya - August Ankle Boots Raven.

Poses: Ma Vie - Abstract 01, [glow] Pose Glam - what.

No comments:

Post a Comment