Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

A Luscious Rainbow

Luscious

Over the last few days I have ran into some great fashion finds. It all started when I got some gorgeous ethnic jewelry from Bella Bombast I discovered a fantastic dress in Modern Gypsy which I felt went along with the ethnic feel I wanted the outfit to have. When it came to the shoes, I have to admit that I tried the prim feet/toe sandals with very little success so I went back to my HUB sandals, they have prooved to be a very useful item in my inventory.

Rainbow

The second look is completely different and the idea came from the cute Apron Buttonfront Dresses from Kenzie & Co. The color combination of these dresses made them impossible for me to resist! I found in the Aoharu Sarrouel Pants a perfect match!

Bye!

Credits:

Luscious:
Eyes: Tuli - eyes "quiet" brown
Lashes: Cake- Bedroom Lashes
Skin: Bebae - Valentine *Caramel: Red (no longer available)
Hair: ETD - Chel (Black)
Dress: !Modern Gypsy! - Lush (Spring)
Necklace: UZURI - Nahla Necklace (monochrome)
Bracelet: UZURI - Nahla Bracelet (monochrome)
Shoes: HUB - Venus Sandals Sleek Noir

Pose: {flowey} Stylish bum

Rainbow:
Eyes: Reale - Eyes Natual Bliss ( Ash Blue)
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Skin: Laqroki - Kat [Fair]
Hair: UncleWeb - Kotone
Top: (part of) Kenzie & Co - Apron Buttonfront Dress Teal/Red
Pants: Aoharu - Sarrouel Pants Purple
Earrings: Je Veux - earring turquoise
Corsage: Swallowtail - Sculpted Corsage Red
Shoes: Maitreya - Verve Pumps Red

Poses: *Luth* Runway V2 05| *TorridWear* HighFashion 2

No comments:

Post a Comment