Search This Blog

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blogger Schizophrenia

You could say today was a very productive day in terms of my creativity, so much that I finished several projects I had in mind at the same time on the same blog post! And for the picture spam I apologize in advanced.

I called this post Blogger Schizophrenia, because just like the mental condition, this post has multiple personalities... it includes a ballet ballerina, a rocker chick and skin review, all wrapped up into one!

Kat: Laqroki's new release!

Laqroki, my all time favorite skins store, released a new skin called Kat, and I find myself short when it comes to list the many reasons why I love the new Glow Skins from Laqroki, but I'll try my best to include them all. For starters, the lips are incredibly realistic and the fatpack comes with a wide variety of makeups. As for the shading (the part I look the most in a skin and that differentiates the level of quality) it's impeccable, just how I like it, natural and detailed but non excessive. The cleavage looks sexy and natural, the abs the belly button and the nipples are incredibly realistic, just like it's predecessors Kat doesn't disappoint. As a special detail I noticed the little freckles around the nose, I usually dislike freckles specially on sl skins, but these are adorable and subtle, they're that little something extra that makes Kat unique.

Rocker Chick

Now changing the subject a little, I was lucky enough to get some new releases from Tatianna Faulkes so I decided to play around a little and put together two outfits. The first one is a combination of rock and pop inspired by the Tank Dress I found at Calypso Giano and the Acid Wash Jeans from FAB.PONY. The second look, it's something I've been meaning to do for quite some time, a Ballerina outfit, and with the help of the new Ballet Tops from FAB.PONY it was possible to finally get it done.

Ballerina

Hope you like it!

Credits:

Eyes: Reale - Natural Bliss (Ash Blue)
Lashes: The Obscene - Collection Lashes iPOS
Hair: VintageWear - Flat Iron War| VintageWear - London Import| BP* autumn natural chignon
Skins: Laqroki - Kat [Fair] Glow Skins
Jacket: MichaMi - Noomi Jacket in Black
Top: FAB.PONY - Ballet Top (Pure White)
Dress: Calypso Giano - Tank Dress Rock Girl
Tank: MichaMi - GlamTank in DarkGray
Jeans: FAB.PONY - Acid Wash Jean (Vintage)
Tutu: Canimal - FooFoo TuTu (White)
Gloves: DoMoCo - Gloves: FullFinger black
Belts: S.Olbers - Doublet belt black| Digit Darkes - Flore Belt Black
Shoes: AW Design - Sugar N' Spice Black/White | Shiny Things - Criss Cross ballet flats black

Poses: *TorridWear* - High Fashion 8| *Trico* LeanBack 01| .:Naive:. Poses - [Ballerina v.1] [7]

No comments:

Post a Comment