Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

Nocturne

Glitter

While exploring different stores I ran into the newly released dresses from Fab Pony, the fresh colors immediately caught my attention. The same thing happened with these tights from &Bean, for those who know me this isn't a surprise because I have a profound love for tights in general, I always find a way to squeeze them into every single outfit in both rl and sl.

Also when it comes to getting dressed up my favorite time to do so is at night, the fact that the nightime is the propper moment to wear mettalics and in which you can get away with bigger and brighter make me a lover for the nocturne. Let's just say this blog post is an homage for my favorite time of every day: La nuit.

Credits:

Eyes: Embellished - LiteBlue Eyes
Lashes: Redgrave - MoulinRouge
Skin: Laqroki - Elin
Hair: DejaVu - Mademoiselle Black
Dress: Fab Pony - Cowl Neck Dress (Razzle Blue)
Jacket: Bellange - Leather coat black albero
Tights: &Bean - Slick n Shiny Silver
Belt: Armidi - Au Di Cocodrile Belt [Black/Silver]
Earrings : +plus - Black Pearl Earrings *Silver
Shoes: Maitreya - Frenzy Black

Poses: *TorridWear* High Fashion 3 and 4

No comments:

Post a Comment