Search This Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wild & Demure

I decided to take the Ivalde blogger challenge! And the results were two completely opposite looks. One of them very demure, inspired by the top of the Ellisiv Dress with that stunning bow and or which I have to give part of the credit to Uma, her blog gave me the idea of how to pair this top, specially because I needed a high waist skirt in order for the outfit to blend well together.

Demure

The second look came together as soon as I saw the zebra belt that came with the Ivalde's Svala outfit. Lately I'm liking animal printed accessories and dresses, which is strange in me since I usually avoid them. I've seen on some Michael Kors wallets a very interesting combination of zebra animal print with hot pink, which I wanted to recreate in this look. The messy hair and the fierce AW Design shoes were just a no brainer when it came to executing the idea I had in mind.

When it comes to Ivalde all you need is a little of imagination, the wide variety of styles the have available, allows you to go from Demure to Wild in a second!

Wild

Finally, I'd like to thank Neferia and Beulah for considering me to do this challenge, it was an honor to be a part of it :)

Demure:

Eyes: Tuli - Luminous eues blue
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: Kin - Nova (black)
Skin: Laqroki - Elin (fair)
Top: (part of) Ivalde - Ellisiv purple dress 1960
Skirt: THE CLOSET - H.W.FrillSkirt Navy
Belt: M*A*ii*K*I - High Waisted Belt *Patent White*
Bangles: Creamshop - Glam Bangle 1 White
Shoes: Surf Co. - Ballet Flats White

Poses: {flowey} I was going to send you loveletter| C'est la vie! Standing Pose Cool#04

Wild:

Hair: Kin - Kaelyn [black]
Skin: Belleza - Belle Med Meows in the Nude
Top & Belt: (part of) Ivalde - Svala Pink
Skirt: Emery - Skirt black High Waist
Leggings: M*A*ii*K*I - Legging Pink
Necklace . +plus - Africa Necklace
Bangles: UnTone - BH Bracelet
Shoes: AW Design - Sugar 'N Spice Black/White

Poses: *Luth* Sex Sells V2 08| Emleigh - Stripped (hopefuly she'll be selling her poses soon!)

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! Love the styling choices you made, so fresh and today! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete