Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Glamazon

Glamazon

Today has been a day of great acquisitions for me, in terms of sl fashion. I woke up to find exciting news: DeLa had released a new a beautiful coat! I immediatly ran to the store and got myself one, I chose it in black because lately I just can't get enough of that colour. Later on I was spoiled (big time!) by my big sis Destiny who just found unbearable the idea that I didn't have any Stiletto Moody shoes. So she just sent me my first pair! which I thought matched my new coat to perfection giving the all black look a lighter mood.

Glamazon

This new hair from Vintage Wear suited perfectly the glamorous feel of this outfit, just like the necklace from Lucas Lameth.

Adiós

Lauryn <3>

Credits:

Eyes: *REALE* - XtremeVivid Eyes
Hair: VintageWear - London Import (Black Tones)
Skin: Belleza - Belle Pale
Coat: =DeLa*= Coat "Joie" Black
Necklace: luc - Kau'i, layered disc necklace (gold)
Shoes: Stiletto Moody - Foxy Slingback (Red)

Poses: *TorridWear* - Geometry 09|{flowey} I don't love you| *Luth* Runway V2 04

No comments:

Post a Comment