Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Won't be defeated by yellow!

Won't be defeated by yellow

I'm finally back after a break and some vacations, and I used to go shopping like a mad woman. I couldn't help but notice that yellow was all around which was incredibly frustrating being that well I love the color but I just can't wear it in rl (it makes me look sick I blame it on my pale skin but oh well). Luckily those issues can be solved in sl in a minute! so I'll just get rid of my yellow craze through sl I consider it a therapy.

I found this stunning dress at Bianca F and gave it a little of a rocker edge with the fishnet leggings and the black boots. Finished the look with some fierce earrings from plus.

Hope you like it! Glad to be back!

Lauryn<3

P.S. I'd like to thank Flutter Memel for the amazing poses!

Credits:

Eyes: Riddle - Realistic Brights Marine Blue
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Hair: BP* - autumn natural chignon coffee
Skin: Beauty Avatar - ENEA light skin 10
Dress: Bianca F - drapingdress - yellow
Leggings: (part of) FTV- Gold Drama
Earrings: +plus - Black Pearl Earring Silver
Shoes: Bax Coen - Ankle Black Pantent
Poses: All by {flowey}

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya girl! I'm uber pale too and I love brights like yellow, but I look deathly in them. Thank goodness for SL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love brights too! Thank goodness red looks good on me on rl too, otherwise idk what I would do.

    ReplyDelete