Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Geometric French Craze

The initial idea for this post came from the Marie Claire website, in which they described a fashion trend for the upcoming spring based on geometric figures (striped dresses and polka dots were basically it). So I began my task of finding such dress, after a while I desisted and decided to work with what I had in my inventory, the striped skirt from Emery came to mind immediately and it just grew from there.

Geometric French Craze

Then I went to TRUTH being that an awesome sale is going on there, and got this hair which comes with a beret. When my friend Brooke saw me she said I looked french that's why I added the french part to the title of this post (I suppose a beret does make me feel kinda french... what a cliche). Anyway I finished the look with some shades I had seen Dahlia wear on one her posts which I thought would look perfect for this outfit, a belt and a big necklace. This outfit is just the result of mix n' matching compulsively but well I kinda like it XD.

Credits:

Hair: TRUTH - Morgan Smokey
Skin: Laqroki - Jasmin
Shirt: Armidi - Rounded A001 Tee [Black]
Skirt: Emery - Striped Skirt
Necklace: [ICoN] - Necklace
Belt: M*A*ii*K*I - High Waisted Belt Pantent Black
Shoes: Maitreya - Frenzy Black

No comments:

Post a Comment