Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

Intergalactic

Hey all! This post was obviously inspired by what I found at this round at Collabor 88 and they're theme: Supernova. Also I decided to try the amazing tutorial posted by Rainey Manx. For the longest of times I've wanted to try to do hair effects in photoshop and I had always sucked at it. But I'm pleased with the results, even though maybe I went a little overboard with it hahaha.

Anyways Hope you guys like it!






Credits:


Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes Banshee
Lashes: *MC* Falsies Eyelashes
Eye makeup: Miamai - Lined Purple
Hair: Baiastice - Kate Hair Royal Blue
Skin: PXL - JADE Pale
Hands: Slink - Female AvEnhanve Hands
Nails: Nailed It - The Style Icon Set
Dress: *BOOM* - Ready Set Jetson! Dress (Mars) (available @ Collabor 88)
Mask and Earrings: LaGyo - Mirte Gold (available @ Collabor 88)
Shoes: Baiastice - Avani high Boots leather blue


Poses: ::WetCat:: TTB 9 and Kirin Nuria Pose 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment