Search This Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Love from a Different Era

Hey all! So Valentine's Day is tomorrow so I decided to do a blog post themed on this special date and I did it early (for once). I wanted to do something retro inspired by the 60's and with the help of Xer it was possible. It was tough to find an outfit I was happy with, I discovered that a lot of vintage stores in sl haven't been active in quite some time and haven't done anything in mesh. And the retro outfits I did find didn't suit the look I was going for, which was Jackie Kennedy/ Down with Love inspired. 

Hope you like it! And I wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day :D




Credits:

On Xer:

Skin: Redgrave Tyler Tan (shaved)
Suit: XIAJGrey Tweed Suit  XIAJ Dynasty  
Glasses: Adjunt eyewear - browline reader (black)
Shoes: Kauna - Brogues (Black) 


On Lauryn:

Hair: Clawtooth - Let’s Get Married Coco
Skin and Makeup: PXL - JADE Pale
Hands and Feet: Slink
Coat: Ryvolter - Wool Blend Coat Houndstooth
Skirt: So Many Styles - Pencil Plain Skirt Solar Power
Necklace: MANDALA - Pearl Rain set season 2
Glasses: ANE - Glasses Little Heart BLACK
Gloves: AE for Slink Hands Tattoo Opera Gloves
Shoes: ANE - Aura Shoes Black

Poses: Exposeur - Stuck on You, Stealing Away.

No comments:

Post a Comment