Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lauryn Del Rey

Hey all! The other day I ran across some pictures of the gorgeous Lana Del Rey and I couldn't help it but she inspired in me the idea to do something with soft colors and flowers. Also PXL will be releasing very soon their new skin Jade, which is the one I'm wearing on these pictures. I declare myself in love with Jade and the new makeup options it comes with.

Hope you guys like it!



Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - Jaded Eyes Dusk
Lashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 38 Classy
Hair: TRUTH - Genesis LightBrowns01Faded 
Skin: PXL - JADE Natural Rose Lips (Will be released next week!)
Eyeliner: PXL - JADE TopLine Eyes
Nails: Pixel Mode - Diamond Edition Mesh Nails
Feet: Slink - Womens Medium Barefeet  
Vest: Fashionably Dead - Denim Vest Light Denim with Studds Gold (available @ collabor 88)
Dress: Tres Blah - Frilly Dress Rosey (available @ collabor 88)
Headdress: [Wishbox] Festival Crown (Antique)
Bag: [DDL] - Little Secrets (Red) 
Shoes: House of Hucci - Beira Mules

Poses: Amacci_Model1b | estetica: chic 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment