Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Flora & Butterflies

Hey all! I come with a very simple look but I am hoping that with a very powerful message. The message is the Love Donna Flora event, of which I'm pretty sure you've heard plenty of lately.


I have featured on this blog, plenty of times, the beautiful items made by Squinternet Larnia and for sale in her store Donna Flora. Well when I found out she was sick and fighting fiercely against cancer, I wanted to help. I have always admired her work, I have told people lots of times that one of the best places to find beautiful jewelry in Second Life is her store. I've never had a chance to talk to her or to meet her, but she has certainly made my SL a better place. So this is for her and for the wonderful event that is being thrown in her honor and to help her! Be sure to visit her store and the Love Donna Flora event :)




Credits:


Eyes: Poetic Colors - Jaded Eyes Dusk
Lashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes Classy
Skin and Makeup: PXL - JADE Natural
Hair and head corsage: Tableau Vivant - Larnia Winter (available @ Love Donna Flora)
Feet: Slink - Womens Medium Barefeet
Nails: Pixel Mode - Diamond Edition Mesh Nails
Dress: House of Hucci - Rouen Dress Moonglow
Jewelry: Donna Flora - Sunny White Set
Shoes: House of Hucci - Nasik Sandals 

Pose and Butterflies: UNCERTAIN SMILE - Butterflies (available @ Love Donna Flora

No comments:

Post a Comment