Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

White and Silver

Hey guys! What inspired me to do this blog post was mainly that I really wanted to try a much more simple and clean look for my photos. I had always loved when I saw pictures done on a white background, but whenever I tried to do it, something always looked off. So this was another attempt, and one that I feel pleased about.

Also, this blog post is to continue to promote the Chic 2nd Birthday Event, that's still going on! Don't forget to check it out if you haven't done it by now.


Hope you like it!


Lauryn <3





Credits:



Eyes: IKON - Sunrise Eyes Hazel
Lashes: BeetleBones - Mesh Lashes V.01
Skin: League - Skin Jen Fair 
Hair: LeLutka - DEMETER hair 
Dress: DIRAM Maryline dress white (Chic2 Birthday Event)
Feet and Shoes: Slink - Womens Natural Barefeet and Margot Ballet Slippers Silver


No comments:

Post a Comment