Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Selva

Hey everyone! I come this time with a look that had a tribal feel to it for me, felt it would fit somewhere  deep in an exotic jungle. All inspired by the new mesh maxi dresses from baiastice, the mix of colors and textures was so appealing to me that I knew from the start I had to do something with this dress. 


Anyways, I hope you guys like the post! 


'Till the next time!


Lauryn 










Credits: 


Eyes: IKON Sunrise Eyes - Light Aspen
Lashes: BeetleBones - Mesh Lashes V.01
Skin: Dutch Touch - tEkLA Choco
Hair and Hairbase: booN - YNO421 hair
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails Spring/Summer 2012
Dress: Baiastice - Zoroaide Mesh Maxi Dress Multi - Sungold
Jewelry: Purple Moon - Selva in the Dark Set
Feet and Shoes: Slink - Womens Natural Barefeet and Ilena Sandals Black

Poses: Diesel Works - Daisy 8 | Amacci Model18b.

No comments:

Post a Comment