Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Feather Drama

I'm loving the theme of Designers United, and I'm loving feathers and drama (fashion wise). This is a look I put together with the new releases from *COCO* and the Designers United La Gyo accesories, that will be available tomorrow.

I'm enjoying the dark tones and the strong make up, but I have something more casual with a lot more colors on it's way, I just had to take advantage of this wave of inspiration that hit me today and use it while I can.







Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - eyes by LL bright ice crystal
Hair: BAX hair Nathaly | lamb! Unbirthday
Skin: ::DUTCH TOUCH:: Cleo Cream
Jacket: *COCO* Black Leather Jacket
Shirt: AOHARU - Glitter Shirt Blue
Skirt: (with leggings) *COCO* Feather Skirt
Earrings: LaGyo Big Feathers earrings
Mask: LaGyo witchcraft mask
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - IXKin Black

Poses: [LAP] CC - Uh| [LAP] CC - Whut

No comments:

Post a Comment