Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Crow





I've been waiting to blog this for a while, the amazing creations made by Babyhoney Bailey for Designers United were worth the wait. The Crow is new theme, which is the perfect mix of drama and couture, just what I needed to unblock my blogger's mind.

On the left you can see the full outfit made by Djin & Tonic and on the right a version I made up by mixing it with a feathers skirt I found in my inventory. Enough words for now just enjoy!








Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - eyes by LL hot mocca
Lashes: Redgrave - Showgirl
Hair: lamb! - unbirthday Ink
Skin: DUTCH TOUCH - Cleo Cream
Outfit: (comes with the crow baloons and Head Piece) Djin & Tonic - Designers United Oz
Skirt: (part of) *PERSONA* Feathers Set
Jacket Layer: (Madsy) Peplum skirt - black
Tights: (part of) ::bijou:: Love Sick Stocking
Shoes: BAX Ankle Boots Black Patent

Poses:*TorridWear* Vain 09| zomg 11 by Esme Milena

2 comments:

  1. oh hunni this posting is just wonderfull.
    you look so pretty <33333333 love it when you blog



    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! <333 I love it when you blog too!

    ReplyDelete