Search This Blog

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm so late

I know I'm really late and probably the last blogger to do a post about the new Aoharu jackets but here I come. RL has got the best of me and has considerably reduced my blogging time >.<

Anyway here I bring you a look I did with the newness from DPS yumyum and Aoharu, something more casual than what you're used to seing here, but I thought it would be a nice change.


Hope you guys like it!


Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - bright foggy morning
Lashes: [glow] innocent
Hair: *barberyumyum* 18/black
Skin: Pink Fuel - Raine honey Spoiled (exclusive for harajukubox skin fair)
Jacket: AOHARU - Rollup Riders With Shirt (Red)
Dress: ~RunoRuno~Y Dress Tee
Jeans: Armidi - Grace Jeans Faded Chic
Bag: sey Enamel Boston Bag
Boots: J's Ankle Boots Round (Black)

Poses: {flowey} fall fasion 5| *TorridWear* - Fresh 10

No comments:

Post a Comment