Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

First Blogoversary!

I can't believe it's been a year! But it has been, it was on September 14th of 2008 when I posted for the very first time with my poor quality pictures and lack of photoshop skills. I have loved seing how slowly the traffic of my blog has increased and my work started to be recognized, so for all of you that kept me going, really thank you very much, all the sweet comments and the wonderful feedback you have no idea what that has meant to me. And last but not least to the designers who have trusted me enough to give me their new work and given me the chance to display it.



A special thank you to James Schwarz who told me over a year ago that I should start my own blog. <33

Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Colors - bright ice crystal
Lashes: Silhouette - Lashes BUTTERFLY
Skin: Curio - Petal June
Hair: !lamb - Egomaniacal
Jacket: &Bean - Maps!
Dress: Ce Cubic Effect - TUNIC D5 (Black)
Undershirt: bijou - Simple tubetop [Gray]
Leggings: AOHARU - Legging black
Beret: MG Fashion - French Style beret
Ribbon: =Dela* Ribbon "Keira"
Belt: Reek - I hart Colors Belt
Shoes: The Abyss - The Catalyst
Cigarette: Sway's Cigarette (smoke was drawn on PS)

Poses: *Luth* Sex Sells V2 04| LAP - Sugar Adorable| *TorridWear* - Vain 08

2 comments:

  1. WOOT! Congrats! it doesn't seem that far long ago wow, you've really upped your game since then, really proud of you!!!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Jaime <333 and really thanks for the encouraging words

    ReplyDelete