Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2009

While in a blogger's block...

I've been going through the worst case of blogger's block, I usually post at least once a week and this time I haven't found anything to blog about in two. Vanity Esparza gave me the great idea to blog about having blogger's block, this idea inspired me and here I come with a very simple outfit, very much like everything I've been wearing lately.

So how ironic is it that blogging about my block actually ended it? LOL, Thanks Vanity <3





Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Eyes - freebie
Lashes: Silhouette Lashes: COMBED
Hair: Lamb - Dog Roses (Kit Kat)
Skin: Laqroki - Jennie [Fair]
Top: (part of) Church of Luxe - Amour
Skirt: So Many Styles - Highwaist Skirt Red
Belt: Aoharu - Ostrich Ring Belt White
Shoes: Kookie - Ella Petites Red

Desk: {chori} The Soulful & Poetic Table Set by moddish gossipgirl

Poses: Colamonico - Girls P08 | {flowey} oh do you?

2 comments:

  1. Lauryn, bloggers block is the worst!! Luckily, Vanity is the best for that extra push and you came out of it splendidly.

    Beautiful outfit, beautiful pictures, and beautiful you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww really tyvm Hayden! That means a lot, I guess at times it's better not to overthink it and just for it! After all, less is more ;)

    ReplyDelete