Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nautical

Nautical

It all began when I wanted to do a preppy look, but at first I was going for a golfer kinda look composed mostly by pastels. The direction of this look changed quickly thanks to my love for primary colors, what was unexpected was the fact that I ended up looking like a sailor. I guess you can never completely predict or control how the final result.

Lauryn <3

Credits:

Eyes: Poetic Eyes - pc eyes by LL bright ice blue
Lashes: Mayden Couture - Eyelashes V1 9
Skin: Beauty Avatar Couture - ALYSSA Light Skin
Top: TRUTH - Striped Tunic Top [Nautical]
Jacket: Polina Kaestner - opened blazer (Marine)
Shorts: MG fashion - Sailor Shorts (Red)
Scarf: Decoy - Mraz Scarf Red
Shoes: Decoy - Shoes: Alexa Heels Nautical

Poses: ::C'est la vie !:: Standing Pose Cool #18 | *colamonico* Girls P14 (Sit Style - 01)

2 comments:

  1. What store is this hair?

    Look's good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *facepalms* So sorry I forgot to include the hair in the credits! It's Phoebe from Detour.

    And tyvm for the comment I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete