Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

Vintage Country Girl

Vintage Country Girl

While cleaning my inventory I found a dress I got a long time ago, it was one of the first purchases I made in my SLife. I got it with the first lindens I bought back in March right after I decided I couldn't live just on freebies, and marks the begging of my sl shopping addiction. I couldn't believe I had forgotten about this masterpiece, with that vintage feel I always love.

The olive green and purple make a striking contrast, that I decided to accentuate even more with a knit cardigan from THE CLOSET and the Jewel Violet High Heels from Aoharu. The combination of textures and patterns made me feel like a country girl with some vintage flair.

Vintage Country Girl II

P.S. I'd like to thank my friend Kotoko who made a low intensity face light which just rawks and made my pictures a lot better <3333


Credits:

Eyes: Riddle - Realistic Brights Marine Blue
Lashes: Cake- Bedroom Lashes
Skin: Laqroki - Amanda [Fair]
Hair: ::69:: - Happy blackishbrown
Dress: D!FF Differ*nt! - Green/Purple Isometric Dress
Cardigan: *THE CLOSET* - candyknitcardiganKAH
Tights: G.L.A.M. Tintable Metallic Lycra Tights
Earrings: *THE CLOSET* - Feather Earing (Lucky Chair!)
Shoes: Aoharu - Jewel High Heel Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment