Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sea Green

Hey everyone! RL has been a little busier than normal. Also took some short vacations but I'm here. I decided to put together my favourite items of the last month together (some of them, there's more coming up). Wasn't easy I'm still trying to catch on! Anyway, I really liked this outfit it has that amazing hair Truth made for the June round of the Arcade, a wonderful flowery and exotic outfit from So Many Styles and the lovely new shoes from Hucci. Orange and Green make such a wonderful combination! I love how my skirt and top match the sushi on my hair lol





Credits:

Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes Hazel
Lashes: Redgrave - Classy
Skin and Makeup: PXL - Sophia NAT  
Hair: TRUTH - Sakura (available @ The Arcade)
Hands and Feet: Slink
Nails: Nailed It - Metals Set
Tank: So Many Styles - Cropped Tank Strings Seagreen
Skirt: So Many Styles - Double Cotton Maxi Skirt Motif Seagreen
Shoes: House of Hucci - Epi Sandal Fashion Collection

Poses: Ma Vie - Basic 05, 06.

No comments:

Post a Comment