Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

The Girl with Antlers

Hey all! I've been inspired lately to do a bit of fantasy inspired looks. I might keep going down this route since there are so many new events at the moment inspired by tv shows and in overall just all fantasy. I decided to use one of the new ColdLogic dresses. I really like the soft tones in which they made these dresses and decided to match it up with Truth's new hair and Hucci shoes. Hucci really has the best add-on shoes for Slink feet I've seen on the grid so far!

Hope you like it :) 




Credits:


Eyes: IKON - Perspective Eyes Nymph
Hair: TRUTH - Lagertha
Skin: PXL - JADE Pale
Hands and Feet: Slink
Nails: Nailed It - Bright Set
Dress: ColdLogic - ayres blush
Headpiece: *BOOM* Uncycled Twig and Garland Antlers
Bracelet: MANDALA - Lotus Chain Bracelet & Hang Ring
Shoes: House of Hucci - Maceio Sandals Fashion Collection


Poses: Ma Vie - Liquid State 02 and 03.

No comments:

Post a Comment